Bristowe Computer Credenza in Black by Hooker Furniture
See more from Hooker Furniture
Casual yet refined and stylish, the Bristowe Computer Credenza sets a professional and inviting tone for any work-from-home space. Crafted of Pecan Veneers in a Tuxedo black paint finish with touches of warm brown and accentuated by 4 bun feet on each side of the desk, there are 7 drawers including the top left and right drawers with full extension metal ball bearing slides with removable divider inserts. The top drawers have finger grooves to open and the bottom drawers are locking file drawers with pendaflex filing system and full extension metal ball bearing slides. There is a FC627 power bar with 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB ports on top. The top tier has a wireless charging area on the left side. The desk top area above the center drawer pulls out for added work surface.
- Dimensions: 66.00W x 22.00D x 31.75H
- Seven drawers.
- Top left and right drawers are on 100lb full extension metal ball bearing slides with removable divider inserts, one removable writing slide and one removable pencil
drop-in that can be used on either side.
- Center drop-front drawer for keyboard use.
- One fixed shelf inside kneehole space.
- FC627 power bar with two electrical outlets and two USB ports on top.
- Tuxedo, a casual black paint with touches of warm brown with oil-rubbed bronze finished pulls.
- Hooker Furniture utilizes a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Hooker Furniture uses carefully chosen solid wood and select wood veneers over durable wood products in our furniture construction. Use of veneers enables more decorative looks unattainable with solid wood. Veneers are used over durable wood products such as medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board, made of renewable resources. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for areas that need to be stable, such as large surfaces. These durable wood products do not expand and contract with heat and cold and do not absorb moisture as much as solid wood, which results in stronger and longer-lasting furniture.
- Hooker Furniture offers full height, full depth and full width drawers for maximum storage capacity. All drawers have strong, time-tested English or French dovetail construction, for years of problem-free use. Plywood drawer bottoms are attached to plywood drawer sides for strength and durability. Metal side guides or wood on wood guide systems operate smoothly.
Special Care Instructions:
We recommend dusting frequently with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Clean the surface by rubbing in the direction of the grain. We recommend polishing your furniture approximately every six months using a clean, soft, lint-free cloth and rubbing the polish in the direction of the grain. Guardsman furniture polish or any furniture polish that doesn't contain silicone is recommended.