72W x 30D Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk in Storm Gray
Bush Business Furniture's Move 40 Height Adjustable Standing Desk is a perfect way to build an ergonomic workspace without the high-end price tag. Give your body and mind a break from sedentary work and enjoy a healthier, more productive office with the push of a button.
Three stage units lift the 72W x 30D desktop anywhere from 28 to 48 inches from the floor at a speed of 1.25 inches per second so you can change positions without missing a beat. The Adjustable Desk also features an Anti-Collision Sensor that prevents accidents by stopping movement up or down if an object is detected.
Built to endure the rigors of a busy professional environment, the durable thermally fused laminate work surface is resistant to scratches and stains while a welded 16 gauge steel base allows the desktop to support up to 176 pounds. The 10-foot power cord plugs into a standard electrical outlet so the Sit-Stand Desk can be used in virtually any setting, from an open floor plan to a private office.
Choose from Mocha Cherry, Hansen Cherry, Natural Maple, Storm Gray and White finishes with a silver base for a traditional or contemporary look to suit any workspace. This Ergonomic Office Desk is tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance and is backed by a 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Bush Business Furniture also offers an Adjustable Standing Desk Stool and Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat along with coordinating storage to complete your work area (additional items sold separately).
- Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk includes a motorized base and 72W x 30D top surface with built-in wire management
- Durable thermally fused laminate desktop offers superior resistance to scratches and stains
- Welded 16 gauge steel base legs and feet provide superb structural strength with a weight capacity of up to 176 pounds
- Three stage units lift the Adjustable Desk anywhere from 28 to 48 inches from the floor at a speed of 1.25 inches per second
- Anti-Collision Sensor reacts quickly to stop the Desk from moving up or down when an object is in the way
- Ergonomic Desk features a quiet UL-listed electric motor; included 10-foot power cord plugs into a standard wall outlet
- Available in your choice of five attractive finishes to complement any contemporary or traditional workspace
- Add coordinating storage and ergonomic accessories (sold separately) to create a cohesive work environment
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance
- Backed by the Bush Business Furniture 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty