Corsica Writing Desk in Natural by Hooker Furniture
See more from Hooker Furniture
With a casual attitude and a sun-washed ambience inspired by the Mediterranean island for which it is named, the Corsica leg desk is crafted of Acacia Veneers with a wire-brushed, artisan light natural finish with reclaimed character. Stylish details include a shaped apron, decorator bun feet and a shaped stretcher on 3 sides of the base. The desk features one drawer and two pullout shelves for extra work surfaces on each end.
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Dimensions: 60.00W x 30.00D x 30.25H
- A wire-brushed, artisan, light natural finish with reclaimed character is on exotic beautiful Acacia wood, known for its rustic charm, tactile hand, knots and color variations in serene organic hues of gray, rose and natural. Distressing includes wire brushing, rock, worm holes and scratch antiquing.
- Hooker Furniture utilizes a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Hooker Furniture uses carefully chosen solid wood and select wood veneers over durable wood products in our furniture construction. Use of veneers enables more decorative looks unattainable with solid wood. Veneers are used over durable wood products such as medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board, made of renewable resources. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for areas that need to be stable, such as large surfaces. These durable wood products do not expand and contract with heat and cold and do not absorb moisture as much as solid wood, which results in stronger and longer-lasting furniture.
- Hooker Furniture offers full height, full depth and full width drawers for maximum storage capacity. All drawers have strong, time-tested English or French dovetail construction, for years of problem-free use. Plywood drawer bottoms are attached to plywood drawer sides for strength and durability. Metal side guides or wood on wood guide systems operate smoothly.
Special Care Instructions:
We recommend dusting frequently with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Clean the surface by rubbing in the direction of the grain. We recommend polishing your furniture approximately every six months using a clean, soft, lint-free cloth and rubbing the polish in the direction of the grain. Guardsman furniture polish or any furniture polish that doesn't contain silicone is recommended.