Nourison Parisa Area Rug 12' x 15'
See more from Nourison
Bring new elegance to your lifestyle with the classic appeal and fresh, contemporary colors of the luxurious Parisa area rug collection. Exquisitely loom-woven of 100% New Zealand Wool, these are traditional Axminister rugs: superior quality, machine-made rugs with intricate, colorful patterns. The Parisa Collection offers a variety of designs ranging from traditional Persian to French Country to Moroccan. With a soft and inviting medium-thick pile, each rug works as beautifully in the traditional or contemporary home as it does with modern farmhouse or eclectic and bohemian décor.
Pile Height: 0.5
Creative weaving has scattered imaginative blooms across this luxurious Parisa Collection area rug. Its richly woven border surrounds a traditional Persian garden design presented in vivid shades of denim blue, brick red, lavender and gold. Enjoy its endless beauty in the medium-thick, 0.50” pile of loom-woven 100% New Zealand Wool.
- Richly woven traditional Persian rug brings old world elegance to the contemporary home
- Medium, 0.50-inch pile adds soft texture
- Loom-woven of New Zealand wool for lasting comfort
- As woven of natural fiber, light shedding is normal
- We recommend a rug pad to help keep your rug in place and extend its life
- Traffic Recommendation: Recommended for areas with moderate foot traffic
- Use: Indoor only
- Border: Ornamental border
- Shedding: High shedding