Nourison Parisa Area Rug 12' x 15'
See more from Nourison
Bring new elegance to your lifestyle with the classic appeal and fresh, contemporary colors of the luxurious Parisa area rug collection. Exquisitely loom-woven of 100% New Zealand Wool, these are traditional Axminister rugs: superior quality, machine-made rugs with intricate, colorful patterns. The Parisa Collection offers a variety of designs ranging from traditional Persian to French Country to Moroccan. With a soft and inviting medium-thick pile, each rug works as beautifully in the traditional or contemporary home as it does with modern farmhouse or eclectic and bohemian décor.
Pile Height: 0.5
This stunning Parisa Collection area rug is filled with a fascinating array of intricately detailed Moroccan-style lanterns that will illuminate your favorite room with the beauty of traditional design. Presented in a transitional palette of subtly muted multi-colors with sophisticated grey overtone, it complements bohemian, traditional, and contemporary settings alike. Loom-woven of 100% New Zealand Wool in a comfortable, 0.50” thick pile.
- Traditional Moroccan-style rug easily complements contemporary and bohemian décor
- Medium, 0.50-inch pile adds soft texture
- Loom-woven of New Zealand wool for lasting comfort
- As woven of natural fiber, light shedding is normal
- We recommend a rug pad to help keep your rug in place and extend its life
- Traffic Recommendation: Recommended for areas with moderate foot traffic
- Use: Indoor only
- Border: Narrow border
- Shedding: High shedding