Nourison 12' x 15' Nourison Parisa Area Rug
See more from Nourison
Bring new elegance to your lifestyle with the classic appeal and fresh, contemporary colors of the luxurious Parisa area rug collection. Exquisitely loom-woven of 100% New Zealand Wool, these are traditional Axminister rugs: superior quality, machine-made rugs with intricate, colorful patterns. The Parisa Collection offers a variety of designs ranging from traditional Persian to French Country to Moroccan. With a soft and inviting medium-thick pile, each rug works as beautifully in the traditional or contemporary home as it does with modern farmhouse or eclectic and bohemian décor.
Pile Height: 0.5
This stunning Parisa Collection area rug is filled with a fascinating array of intricately detailed Moroccan-style lanterns that will illuminate your favorite room with the beauty of traditional design. Presented in a transitional palette of subtly muted multi-colors with sophisticated grey overtone, it complements bohemian, traditional, and contemporary settings alike. Loom-woven of 100% New Zealand Wool in a comfortable, 0.50” thick pile.
- Traditional Moroccan-style rug easily complements contemporary and bohemian décor
- Medium, 0.50-inch pile adds soft texture
- Loom-woven of New Zealand wool for lasting comfort
- As woven of natural fiber, light shedding is normal
- We recommend a rug pad to help keep your rug in place and extend its life
- Traffic Recommendation: Recommended for areas with moderate foot traffic
- Use: Indoor only
- Border: Narrow border
- Shedding: High shedding