YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
1. Traffic Data. The Site automatically recognizes the following non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site:
- i. IP address;
- ii. domain server;
- iii. type of computer; and
- iv. type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”).
Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. Homethreads uses this information to examine its traffic in aggregate and to ensure the security of the data and our infrastructure.
2. What We Collect. In order for Homethreads to fully serve you and for you to fully access certain services that Homethreads offers via the Site, Homethreads may require you to provide it with information that personally identifies you or your company (“Personal Information”). For example, Homethreads may require accurate Personal Information to, among other things, complete an estimate or submit feedback. Personal Information may include:
- i. contact data (such as your name, phone number, mailing and e-mail addresses);
- ii. financial data (such as your account information or credit card numbers);
- iii. demographic data (such as your zip code).
If you communicate with Homethreads by e-mail, post messages to any of Homethreads' chat rooms, forums or similar items, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Homethreads' use of this Personal Information is set forth below.
3. How we use the information we collected. The Personal Information you enter on this Site is used:
- i. to respond or contact you when necessary or as requested by you,
- ii. to provide the Site and related services to you,
- iii. to process and fulfill transactions you enter into using the Site, including purchases, promotions, and updates
- iv. to maintain and administer your account,
- i. to provide you with customer service,
- vi. as expressly authorized by you; and
- vii. as necessary for us to fulfill our obligations to you and to provide you with a better Internet experience.
- a. Provide the Site and related products and services to you, or otherwise as necessary for us to fulfill your requests and our obligations to you;
- b. Comply with the law, a court order or legal process;
- c. Protect Homethreads' rights or property; or
- d. Enforce Homethreads' Terms & Conditions
There is always a possibility we may use automatic data collection technology to record some information that identifies how you are viewing out site and tracks your behavior on the Site. We may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request, as well as pages you have visited of our partner and affiliate websites and the products you viewed. So what is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Sometimes browsers give you a “Do Not Track” option when you visit. This signal is used to request that websites not send the requesting device cookies, but websites have no obligation to respond to such signal or to modify their operation. But don’t worry the site won’t act any different for you if you choose this option!
5. How We keep Your Personal Information Safe.
We take your Personal Information and store it on a secure web server that protects it from access by third parties. However, while Homethreads takes efforts to ensure the integrity and security of its network and systems, Homethreads cannot 100% guarantee that its security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” or other malfeasants from illegally obtaining this information. Commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information. Your Personal Information is accessible only for purposes discussed in this policy. To protect the security of information exchanged with customers in the customer-specific area of the Site, customers are required to register on the Site, and enter their with usernames and passwords to access their information.
August 11, 2017