60W x 36D Bow Front Desk Black Walnut
Give your office the quality you need and the style you deserve with the Bush Business Furniture Studio C 60W Bow Front Desk.
In Stock. Ships Free
The extended surface offers extra space to spread out with a computer and more while giving guests a rounded front to pull up a chair and collaborate.
With a thermally fused laminate finish, the Bow Front Desk stands up to years of everyday use.
The popular, classic office desk design is available in your choice of several contemporary or traditional finishes to fit seamlessly in any professional environment.
Keep pesky computer cords out of your way with the cable management system for an organized work surface.
Combine the Bow Front Desk with matching products and accessories from the Studio C Collection to create a unique office fit for the way you work.
This computer desk is backed by the Bush Business Furniture 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty and has been tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for performance and safety.
See the full collection for coordinating items available to make your office your own with Studio C. American made with U.S. and imported parts.
- Durable thermally fused laminate finish fends off scratches and stains to protect the Bow Front Desk
- 60W x 36D surface offers space to spread out and integrated cable management to conceal computer cords
- Inviting Bow Front Desk design ideal for placement in the center of an office with comfortable extended surface for guests to gather
- Clean lines and extended modesty panel provide a professional feel
- Can be used with coordinating Studio C products to form L Shaped and U Shaped Desks
- Accepts Mobile File Cabinets, Pencil Drawer or Keyboard Tray (all sold separately) to complete your office
- Computer desk is available in several contemporary and traditional finishes to complement any office
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance
- Backed by the Bush Business Furniture 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- American made with U.S. and imported parts