Nourison 9'9" x 13'9" Nourison Nourison 2000 Area Rug
Collection: Nourison 2000
Nourison’s signature handmade rug collection features traditional Persian and European designs, recreated in the luxurious texture of 100% New Zealand wool highlighted with subtle accents of pure silk. These extraordinary carpets are offered in a wide assortment of shapes and sizes, including elegant rounds, high fashion ovals and, of course, a full assortment of standard area sizes and runners. Specially developed hand tufting techniques create a high-density pile that defines a new standard of beauty and sensual appeal for handmade carpets.
Pile Height: 0.5
Antique elegance is replicated in this charming adaptation of a Persian traditional area rug. Lush flower heads and leafy vines spread out in playful symmetry across a ground of shimmering navy blue bordered by pale beige and ivory – a regally appealing palette.
- Excellent durability even under heavy foot traffic
- Rug pad recommended
- Hand-crafted rugs are unique works of art and no two are exactly alike. Colors may vary slightly.
- Due to the detailed construction of our rugs, both handmade and machine-made, sizes may vary by up to three inches in width or length.
- Traffic Recommendation: Recommended for areas with heavy foot traffic
- Use: Indoor only
- Border: Floral border
- Shedding: Moderate shedding